Quick Installation Guide
1. Connect your Gramofon
- Plug the Gramofon into a wall socket using the power adaptor.
- Connect the Gramofon to your sound system. Note: if your sound system does not support RCA connectors (provided cable), you might need an additional adaptor or use a jack cable.
- Optional: if you want to connect the Gramofon to the internet via cable instead of WiFi, plug an Ethernet cable from your broadband router to the Gramofon.
- Connect to the "Gramofon Configuration" WiFi signal.
2. Configure your Gramofon
- First download the "Gramofon Setup" app from the AppStore or Google Play.
- Open the "Gramofon Setup" app to configure your Gramofon.
3. Listen to music
- Download Spotify, AllPlay Jukebox or any other compatible music service app to listen to music from either of these services.
- Read our articles about the use of Spotify and how to use the playing features for detailed information.
Technical Specifications and Color code
|SoC||Qualcomm AR9341- 530MHz|
|Storage||16 MB Flash|
|Memory||64 MB DDR SDRAM|
|Audio connection||3.5mm jack (RCA adaptor provided)|
|Antennae||2 internal antenna 3dBi|
|Power input /
|100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 190mA /
5V --- 1A
|Power consumption||2,88 WRMS-3,92 WPeak|
|Dimensions||8,0 x 8,0 x 4,3cm|
1 WAN Ethernet port (up to 100Mbps) for connecting ADSL or cable mode
1 LAN Ethernet port (up to 100Mbps) for connecting computers
|Security||WPA2. Firewall protection.|
1 private WPA2-PSK encrypted SSID ("Gramofon_XXXXXX") for personal use
LED color code
The below color code applies to units running latest firmware version 3.1.9.
Some colors might vary if yours run an older version.
- Blue: Solid = Internet connected, Blinking = No internet
- Green: Spotify playing music
- Yellow: Firmware upgrading: Never disconnect to avoid irreversible damages!
- Light blue: Music playing
- Pink: Top button pressed
- White: Stream goes back to previous track
- Red: Solid = Powered on, Blinking = Ready to set up / Unable to finalize setup