Gramofon offers a complete self-service support option defined as Help center, available at support.gramofon.com.
Support is provided Monday to Friday*, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (GMT+1), and through the following channels exclusively:
- Ticket support: submit your request from our Help center at support.gramofon.com (to which you can attach documents to add details, such as screenshots) creating a support ticket. You will receive a confirmation email that your ticket was created. An answer will be provided by email, or you can also log in to your support userzone to check the status of your inquiry. A follow-up of solved tickets can also be created.
- Twitter: submit your request through Gramofon Care Twitter account (@gramofoncare). To avoid the character limitation of public mentions, you will be prompted to follow us and continue the communication via Direct message. There you will also find product and services updates, and tips and tricks.
* Excluding Spanish public holidays (Jan 1st, Apr 29th and 30th, May 1st, 2nd and 15th, Aug 15th, Oct 12th, Nov 1st and 9th, Dec 6th, 8th and 25th), when the Customer support team will respond to your email upon their return.
Gramofon Help center is composed of 4 main categories:
- Settings: This category explains in details how to set up Gramofon and what are the technical specifications and requirements of the product. The troubleshooting article provides tips in order to avoid/solve common issues.
- Playing music: This category explains what music features are offered by Gramofon, and an overview on the compatible music apps. The troubleshooting article provides tips in order to avoid/solve common issues.
- FAQ: This category addresses general questions about Gramofon as an audio device, and in relation with fulfillment, or how support can be provided.
- Fon feature: This category addresses any inquiry related to the Fon service, featured by some units sold via Gramofon Kickstarter campaign or as a pre-order.
Creation and follow up of a support ticket
If you cannot find an answer, you can also submit a request to our Customer support team creating a ticket, clicking on the green "Submit a request" link at the top right corner of any category, section or article page view.
Fill in the form that appears after clicking the link, providing as many details as possible about the nature of your problem, and which contents were you able to consult and after that, which instructions did you apply without obtaining a successful result. Attachments such as screenshots can also be added to your inquiry.
This way, when support agents will receive your request they will be able to start analyzing the situation and provide you with a solution quickly, instead of getting back to you to request further information.
Once you submit your inquiry, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address previously introduced in the field "Your email address", with information about response times for example.
Tickets have a 3 stage life cycle, as described below:
- Open: this status is assigned to your ticket when it is created and awaiting for an agent to provide an answer.
- Awaiting your reply: this status is assigned to your ticket when an agent has provided a reply and is awaiting for you to read it, and if necessary, to answer it.
- Solved: this status is applied to your ticket when you did not provide an answer to the agent, considering the issue does not require your attention any longer.
If the reason why you did not provide an answer to the agent was only due to a lack of time, or you wish to update the ticket with additional information, you can still create a follow up of the ticket.
To do so, click on the ticket you wish to update and on the link "Create a follow-up" at the bottom right of the ticket.
Complete the remaining fields and click on the "Submit" button.
The follow-up of your request has been successfully sent to our Customer support team. You can edit the ticket at any time if needed.